This is the Vision eGo - Stardust v3 Clearomiser.
The v3 Stardust features removable and replaceable wick/coil units meaning you can keep your Stardust fresh without having to replace the whole Stardust clearomiser.
The v3 Stardust is also available in a lower resistance of 1.8-2.0ohm for even more punch on a lower voltage battery.
Available in either Blue, Black or Clear colour and with a capacity of 1.6ml, this clearomiser has a neat form factor that looks great on a Genuine Joye eGo-T/eGo-C battery.
It will fit all 510 threaded devices, however some may need an optional extra eGo-510 adapater to raise it above some devices eJuice wells.
Weighing in at only 21g, it is the perfect compromise of weight and capacity.
These are Genuine, Vision eGo - Stardust v3 Clearomisers
Also known as Vision eGo, CE4+ (NOT CE4) or simply... Stardust v3
Stardust v3 Available in a choice of 2 Resistances...
- Low Resistance 1.80-2.0ohm
- Low Resistance 2.1-2.4ohm
- Standard Resistance 2.8ohm (Available in Red only)
Replacement Wick/Coil pieces available separately in a 5pc pack in the following resistances...
- 1.8ohm Low Resistance (Best paired with eGo/eGo-T/eGo-C Batteries at 3.3v-3.6v)
- 2.4ohm Low Resistance (Best paired with eGo/eGo-T/eGo-C Batteries at 3.3v-3.6v)
- 2.8ohm Standard Resistance (Best paired with eGo-C Twist or Batteries capable of 3.6-4.0v)
- 3.2ohm Standard Resistance (Best paired with eGo-C Twist or Batteries capable of 3.6-4.0v)
- 4.0ohm High Resistance (Best paired with Variable Voltage devices such as the ProVari)
Replacment Tubes (require wick/coil unit) are also available and sold separately
How to use...
- Unscrew the driptip and remove from clearomiser
- Using an eJuice bottle or syringe, fill the clearomiser by inserting juice down the side wall. You will see it filling
- Avoid getting any eJuice down the centre tube
- Screw the drip back onto the clearomiser (do not screw too tightly)
- Gently blow through the driptip into a tissue (to remove any in-advertent eJuice that may have entered the centre column)
- Allow the clearomiser to sit for 2-3minutes to allow it to wick effectively
- Screw the Stardust on to your 510 threaded device
How to replace coil...
- Un-screw the tube from the base of the Stardust v3
- Un-screw the Stardust coil unit from base
- Replace spent coil unit with a new coil unit by screwing it into the base of the clearomiser
- Replace and re-screw the outer tube back onto the base of the clearomiser unit
- Fill the Stardust v3 with eJuice and vape!
eGo Vision Stardust v3 are Sold in a 1pc Pack
- Weight: 14g
- Colour: Clear
- Capacity: 1.6ml
- Resistance: either 1.8-2.0ohm LR or 2.1-2.4ohm LR based on selection chosen
- Packing: Individually packed
The Stardust/Vision eGo clearomizers are known to crack when used with high PH level eJuices, eJuice containing Citric Acid and or eJuice containing Cinnamon extract and if the driptip is secured/tightened too firmly on top of the clearomizer.
Stardust v3 Clearomisers are a replaceable or changeable coil clearomiser based off the Stardust v2
The Stardust v3 will give you the same great vape as a Stardust v2 however it allow you to change the coil units and or resistance of the coil units as you require
If you are using a Genuine Joye eGo-T or eGo-C Battery - The Stardust is a perfect fit without requiring an adapter.
If you plan to use these clearomisers on a mod such as ProVari then you will need an eGo Adapater in order to raise the 510 threads away from the offending mods drip well.
If you are in doubt or un-sure, feel free to Contact Us